ARE YOU SUFFERING IN SILENCE?
Who Will Benefit From this Summit?
- Family, friends, loved ones and co-workers who are supporting each another
- Anyone curious about exploring solutions for overcoming depression & anxiety
One of the interviews in the Overcoming Depression and Anxiety Summit that I highly recommend you tuning into is Reed Davis. Reed Davis is the founder of the school I am attending (I plan to graduate this spring.) Reed is the Founder of the Functional Diagnostic Nutrition® (FDN) Certification Course. He is known as one of the most successful and experienced clinicians in the world, having provided functional lab assessments to over 10,000 clients for hormone, adrenal, digestive, immune and detoxification issues as well as infections, infestations, food sensitivities and chronic stress-related problems. He will be talking about what causes Metabolic Chaos, what hormones should be tested first, and how to determine your own macronutrient ratios.
You can also check out all the incredible experts as well as interviews with individuals sharing their inspirational and uplifting personal experiences on overcoming depression and anxiety.
You can view and or listen for FREE to the interviews for 24 hours each day, from January 7 – 17, 2016 at 10:00 AM – Australian Eastern Time.
To register for free please visit this link: http://overcomingdepressionandanxiety.com/infuisonsoft.php?p=AGoodwin&w=hme
You will discover:
- Specific foods, recipes & diet plans to reduce anxiety
- Specific supplements to support your mood & improve brain function
- Simple daily rituals to reduce your risk of depression & anxiety
- How to protect yourself & your family from EMF stress at home & at work
- Tools to improve your digestion, metabolism & hormonal balance
- Movements and exercises to reduce anxiety & lift your mood
- Techniques to enhance the quality of your sleep for improved rest & recovery
- Methods to practice that will improve your relationship with yourself & others
Sound like something you or a loved one may benefit from? Already know you want to purchase? Then purchase now by following this link: http://overcomingdepressionandanxiety.com/infuisonsoft.php?p=AGoodwin&w=hms
YOU’LL GET INSTANT DIGITAL ACCESS TO:
- All Audio and Video Presentations With Our Experts
- All Audio and Video Interviews With Individuals Sharing Their Inspirational Personal Experiences
- The Healthy Me Summits Compilation Book Of Affirmations To Soothe And Inspire The Soul
- Exclusive Bonus Gifts From Our Experts.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE EARLY BIRD PRICING: http://overcomingdepressionandanxiety.com/infuisonsoft.php?p=AGoodwin&w=hms
**1/8/16**Just want to touch base to remind you that the summit is running on Australian time, so please check with the time converter so you don’t miss out on any of the interviews.
Here’s the timezone calculator; http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Please add your exact location and add in Sydney, Australia 10 am, and that will get the exact time conversion for them!
We have had a number of people already miss Day 1 interviews as they were working on US time.
As a result we will be replaying Day 1, we’ll let you know when it’s available so you can share with your tribes and communities.
So far the feedback coming in for Days 1 and 2 is fantastic, we’ve had a few time zone teething glitches, yet over all not too many! That’s the joy of working in a global market with different time zones!
Please remember in Australia we are currently running DAY 2 interviews as it is Jan 8th here. Here’s the link for today’s interviews – this will also give you access to each days interviews
Day 2 will be running for another 10hours.
Then we will change over to Day 3.