Time to Hire a Health Coach?
What do you think? Could YOU use a health coach?
“…..the nation needs it.”
“The United States faces a health crisis due in large part to the prevalence of costly chronic conditions, which are largely brought on by poor lifestyle choices,” Ryan wrote. “Health and Wellness Coaches work with individuals and shift them from being passive recipients of expensive health care interventions to adopting a responsible, self-directed, proactive stance that facilitates lasting positive change. It is vital that Health and Wellness Coaches continue to expand their good work, the nation needs it.” US Rep Tim Ryan – Ohio SOURCE- BusinessWire
“… 70% of the aging process is driven by lifestyle changes.”
“I am very optimistic about the future of medicine in America. 70% of the aging process is driven by lifestyle changes. If we can change the culture of wellness in America and we can build systems, we have had discussions in the Senate and the Institute of Medicine about how you can make a tier of health care providers who could provide the infrastructure to make it easy for people to do the right thing.”—Dr. Mehmet Oz.
Eight Signs You Need to Hire a Health Coach Now
1. You’re considering a diet because you want to lose weight fast. A health coach has studied the dietary theories and will show you how to lose weight by adding – not subtracting. You will make gradual and sustainable changes with the help of a health coach.
2. You have a doctor’s diagnosis and need help following protocol. Doctors are busy and don’t have time to hold your hand or follow you to make sure you understand and follow their instruction. That is where health coaches come in. A good health coach can work hand in hand with your doctor to help you move toward a healthier lifestyle using the guidelines your doctor establishes for you.
3. You don’t have enough time for yourself. So many of us put so much into everyone else’s lives that we shortchange ourselves. A health coach will help with that.
4. You are stressed out and not dealing with it so well. Health coaches can help you to find ways to alleviate and prevent stress, can make you healthier and improve your relationships. Losing pressure can sometimes equal losing weight.
5. You want to make some changes but have a hard time sticking with it. A health coach can be the difference between dropping off early and achieving your goals.
6. A sporting event, marathon or triathlon is coming up, and your performance could stand some improvement. A health coach has access to everything you need to improve your pre-workout and post-workout recovery. Why try to stumble through it when you can receive educated guidance.
7. Your family needs to make some nutrition changes, and you’d like to learn some healthy, delicious and easy new recipes. Learning some new foods and meals can help you bring your family to a new and healthier level. Health coaches can provide you with recipes that are nutritious and tasty.
8. Your kitchen is set up with a deep fat fryer, microwave and you want to reassess your needs for a well-equipped kitchen. A kitchen makeover and grocery store tour can go a long way to get you and your family on the road to eating nutritious meals.
With the price of health care, as well as all the health challenges today, it’s just silly not to have a health coach.
Again I ask, do you need a Health Coach?
Are you curious about how happy good health can make you feel? As a Health Coach I can help you make your own healthy changes. Let’s talk! Schedule an initial complimentary consultation with me today! 717-781-7098 or Transformation@AmandaGoodwin.Biz
Resource: This information was obtained from The Health Coach Group.
PS Are you tired, feeling older than your age, bloated, constipated, and embarrassed about your weight? Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired? Then sign up to receive the 16 page e-book: 5 Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight Naturally! >> http://amandagoodwin.biz/free-ebook-5-foods-that-will-help-you-lose-weight-naturally/