We’ve all heard that eating fat is bad for you. But new research is telling a different story…
Learn the truth right here: https://qo274.isrefer.com/go/fatsummitreg/Transform/
In The Fat Summit, NY Times bestselling author Dr. Mark Hyman will interview 30+ of the world’s top experts, as they reveal the truth about fat – and what it really takes to lose weight, feel great, and reverse chronic disease.
Did you know?
- All calories are NOT created equal. Science now shows that what you eat matters far more than how much you eat.
- In 2015, the United States Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee removed any recommendations to limit fat in the diet (after concluding that it doesn’t make us fat or sick!).*
- Research indicates that sugars and carbs are the true causes of obesity and heart disease – not fats.
- Eating more fat has been shown to improve brain function, help prevent dementia, and reverse type 2 diabetes.
- Dietary fat actually supports weight loss by speeding up your metabolism, reducing hunger, and stimulating fat burning.
Go here to learn more and RSVP: https://qo274.isrefer.com/go/fatsummitreg/Transform/
If you’re ready to lower your risk for disease, have more energy immediately, and lose the extra pounds for good, click the link above to sign up for this one-time event (it’s 100% free!).
Want early access to The Fat Summit?
I have exciting news: Dr. Mark Hyman, NY Times bestselling author and host of the upcoming event, The Fat Summit, just announced a special opportunity to get an advance screening of 3 full-length interviews (in video, audio, and transcript format), before anyone else sees them!
Go here to learn more: https://qo274.isrefer.com/go/fatsummitorder/Transform/
You can get access to these talks right now:
- Chris Kresser on Personalized Paleo
- JJ Virgin on Sugar vs. Fat for Health & Weight Loss
- Marc David on Body/Mind Nutrition and The Slowdown Diet
Plus, you’ll receive two bonus ebooks from Dr. Mark Hyman:
- The Fat Bible: A Comprehensive Guide to Fats (The Good, The Bad & The Ugly)
- Beyond Food: Other Causes for Obesity & Damaged Metabolism
You’ll get instant access to all of this when you purchase The Fat Summit recordings today.
Then, on January 25th, you’ll receive ALL 30+ interviews – videos, audios, presentations, and transcripts – to watch/listen/read whenever you like!
No waiting around for your favorite talk to air, or missing a single minute of the event. You’ll have lifetime access to the recordings, to download to your computer or watch online.
Learn more and purchase right here: https://qo274.isrefer.com/go/fatsummitorder/Transform/
Here’s a look at what you’ll discover:
- Why eating more fat (and less sugar) actually leads to weight loss
- How eating a diet rich in healthy fat cuts sugar cravings
- The connection between toxins, inflammation, and weight gain
- The link between Alzheimer’s and the food you eat
- The best sources of plant-based fat
- The role that fat plays in aging
- The art of being healthy in an unhealthy world
- How the mass media spreads lies about food, fat, and health
- And much more…
Create a New Year’s Resolution that sticks. Give yourself the gift of knowledge that can help you create lasting change?
Click here to learn more: https://qo274.isrefer.com/go/fatsummitorder/Transform/