10 Sizzling Summer Health Tips
• Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Sass up plain water with citrus, cucumber, berries, melon, mint and even a pinch of pink salt. Check out these Infused Water Recipes: https://amandagoodwin.biz/infused-water-recipes-for-weight-loss/
• Eat fresh, whole foods and eat in season. Why not toss up a big salad every day for lunch? Try these recipes: https://amandagoodwin.biz/3-coaching-tips-for-making-killer-salads/
• Exercise and move your body in a way that inspires you – because it’s actually fun! Exercise should be enjoyable, not just another task on the To-Do list. Give these ideas a try: https://amandagoodwin.biz/get-that-flat-tummy-with-these-fat-burning-workouts/
Try something new this summer like an outdoor HIIT class, tennis, paddle-boarding or golf.
• Don’t drink your calories! Beware of healthy-looking smoothies, frappucinos, blender cocktails and neon sports drinks. How about a DIY sports drink instead? Try these smoothies: https://amandagoodwin.biz/burn-more-fat-with-these-smoothies/ & https://amandagoodwin.biz/smoothies-can-help-with-weight-loss-and-cleansing-detoxing2736-2/ & https://amandagoodwin.biz/3-green-smoothie-recipes/
SKIN & HAIR CARE
• Hydrate from the inside out, go for minimal make-up (less maintenance!) and exfoliate. Have you tried dry brushing?
• Hair care – protect those locks! Hair needs extra attention in the summer, like more moisture. How about a rich argan oil treatment?
TRAVEL & SELF CARE
• Stay healthy while traveling by planning ahead with healthy portable snacks, plenty of fluids and be sure to keep some oregano oil handy for air travel.
• Turn off the devices and connect with nature.
• Summer is too short not to check off a few things on your bucket list. Take the trip, go sky diving, skinny dip at midnight in the lake!
• Being “sun smart” doesn’t always mean slapping on tons of chemical-laden sunscreen!
→ You can generally expose your skin to the sun safely for at least 15 minutes per day to get your natural dose of Vitamin D.
→ Then, cover up and seek shade when you’re at risk of overexposure, being especially mindful during peak sun intensity hours of 10am – 2pm.
→ Wear a hat to protect your head & hair, wear sunglasses to protect your eyes (and lessen crow’s feet!), and seek shade to protect your skin, cool off and decrease the chances of getting heat exhaustion, or worse – heat stroke.
Work With Me
I look forward to working with you. Please contact me for your free 30 minute health consultation to discuss how I can help you effectively lose weight, detox with ease, and achieve endless energy. Transformation@AmandaGoodwin.Biz
Are you tired, feeling older than your age, bloated, constipated, and embarrassed about your weight? Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired? Then sign up to receive the 16 page e-book: “5 Foods That Will Help You Lose Weight Naturally!” >> https://amandagoodwin.biz/free-ebook-5-foods-that-will-help-you-lose-weight-naturally/